A final round up of the recent “That was the Decade That Was” series:
It looks back at the last 10 seasons or so and remembers the Good old days, the bad old moments and the occasional interesting game or fact from a certain point in our recent history.
It was truly a decade of historical measure.
It was a period combining the purest jing of a Treble Treble against the utmost jangxiety of Tony Mowbray and “The Rat”.
It was a period that gave us The Invincibles and also gave us The Red Imps!
It was a period that gave us the surreal spectacles of watching class players such as Dembele and Edouard after suffering such sad sights as Kazim Richards and Carlton Cole.
Oh and it was a period that allegedly gave us Martin Compper of course.
That Was the Decade That Was
- Starter for 10 covers the end of Strachan and the taking it on the chin period of Tony Mowbray!
- Lenny still at the Helm covers the Man from Lurgan stepping in to pick up the pieces and deliver some major Victories!
- The North Wind blows picks up as Lenny suddenly exits stage left and Peter makes an appointment very much his own in the shape of Ronnie Deila!
- This Invincible Charming Man heralds the first 2 seasons under the beguiling Brendan Rodgers..domination awaited, but at what cost?
- Dreams and Decades End sees us come to a close…in more ways than one. With shock and the success in equal measure..as for the future…who knows but only a fool would dare predict given the last 10 years!