The happy campers get together to ruminate on Sundays League Cup Final victory over Stevie G’s devastated warriors ( diddums).
The Etims crew consider questions such as
- Did we just out Wattenacio a team called Rangers?
- Did you worry when you heard the Line-Up and/or saw the weather?
- Should Conditions even be a factor ?
- Do you think Rangers played so well we looked bad or were we actually shite?
- Just what were our tactics yesterday? Does Anybody know?
- Have we ever seen Broony and Calmac be so out of a game?
- Is James Forrest needing a rest, competition, both?
- What about Forster though, eh?…just when the hell will he learn how to punt a ball to a man?
- Forster vs Morelos – a more exciting match up than Anthony Joshua and My Blobby Ruiz?
- That Penalty…who held their breaths the longest?
- Frimpong…Oh my days – like a big beaming smiley breath of fresh air in the fog left by Tierney exit!
- Have we ever seen anyone so happy to score for Celtic as Jullien? Seems to really get it!
- What a difference Eddy made!..Made free kick and set up Mikey Johnston! Goldson “Oh fuck”
- Do we need to worry about Griffiths?
- Should we go for Sam Cosgrove in January? Who else could be on radar?
- Atop League, L-Cup winners, Top of EL Group…Happy Campers CSC.. or now time to really step on?
- Dec 29th…Greg Taylor and Bolingoli back fit and available. EL Hamed maybe back too..Hun despair at missing big chance when we were down. 2 hammer blows down..1 to go or can they bouncy bounce back?
This Podcast and others are available on iTunes and Spreaker and also now on Spotify, Castbox and Google Podcasts
You can download MP3 file direct from here ( right click and save) : download-mp3
Direct Podcast Link: https://www.spreaker.com/user/4647859/the-perfect-10
Or use the Player below: